Chemical Name: Palmitoylethanolamide
CAS NO: 544-31-0
Molecular formula: C18H37NO2
Molecular weight 299.49
Appearance: White powder
PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE CAS 544-31-0 is an endogenous fatty acid amide, which belongs to nuclear factor agonist. PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE CAS 544-31-0 has been shown to bind to nuclear receptors (NRS) and exert a wide variety of biological functions associated with chronic pain and inflammation.
PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE CAS 544-31-0 has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti sensory injury, neuroprotective, and anticonvulsant properties. PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE CAS 544-31-0 has been exploring the effects of various pain states in different clinical trials on inflammation and pain syndrome.
PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE CAS 544-31-0 attenuated the inflammatory response in wild-type mice, but had no effect on PPAR- α The deficient mice had no effect. PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE CAS 544-31-0 can inhibit peripheral inflammation, degranulation of mast cells, and exert neuroprotective and analgesic effects in mice and rats.
At the same time, the production of no, the inflow of neutrophils and the expression of pro-inflammatory proteins such as inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 were changed. In addition, PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE CAS 544-31-0 can regulate many physiological processes, including pain perception, convulsion and neurotoxicity.
1. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) can Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
2. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Improve the ability of immune regulation
3. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Treat chronic pain
4. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Treat epilepsy, cerebral ischemia and stroke
5. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Treat Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
1. has anti-inflammatory, anti-injury, mainly in food, health care products additives.
2. used in drugs mainly play a neuroprotective, and anti-convulsive nature.